Employment Information Workshops
At the City of Wolverhampton Council, we want to welcome you to apply for jobs with us.
If you are applying for an apprenticeship or a role where the annual salary is £18,333 to £27,514 (Grades 2-5), these workshops are for you.
If you are unemployed and looking for some extra support applying for a role at the City of Wolverhampton Council, we can support you. Come along to our 2-hour workshop at our headquarters in the Civic Centre. The session will include the following.
- A tour of the council building (see what it’s like inside)
- Helpful tips on interview techniques
- Hear from the recruiting managers and what it is they are looking for
- Speak to and hear from other young people/ adults working at the council
- Opportunities available to you as an employee
- Further support available through our Black Country Impact Team and Wolves at Work team
The dates for the sessions are:
- Wednesday 11th May 11am - 1pm
- Friday 10th June 11am - 1pm
- Wednesday 13th July 11am - 1pm
- Wednesday 10th August 11am - 1pm
- Thursday 8th September 11am - 1pm
- Tuesday 4th October 11am - 1pm
- Wednesday 2nd November 11am - 1pm
To book onto the next available workshop please email OD.email@example.com telling us your name and the preferred date to attend the briefing.
We look forward to welcoming you to the City Council.